Whether you are worried about wrinkles, spots, or signs of aging, there has been an increasing demand for skin care treatments. Medical aesthetic treatments can provide a variety of benefits and help clients decrease the visibility of sun-damaged skin, acne scarring, stretch marks, and more. in this article, we will discuss a few different skincare treatments, how they work, and what clients can expect.
- What Is It: Viora Reaction is a procedure that helps your skin produce collagen. Increased collagen production can help skin heal and lead to smoother skin.
- How Does It Work: Viora reaction works by using radiofrequency technology and vacuum therapy to encourage your skin to produce collagen.
- What Does It Treat: Viora Reaction can be used to treat the eyes, chin, upper lip, neck, abdomen, buttocks, and arms.
- What Is It: As the name suggests, microdermabrasion is the process of superficially damaging the outer layers of your skin to stimulate the healing process and the production of collagen in your skin. Like Viora reaction this procedure can help smoothen skin by encouraging the skin to heal.
- How Does It Work: Microdermabrasion works by using an abrasive surface against the outside layer of your skin. This can help remove damaged skin as well as encourage the skin to produce more collagen and therefore leads to smoother skin.
- What Does It Treat: Microdermabrasion is used to treat sun-damaged skin, stretch marks, large pores & blackheads, acne & acne scarring, age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- What Is It: There are a variety of laser services that are used in the medical aesthetics industry. Lasers are often used for hair removal as well as smoothing the skin.
- How Does It Work: Like with Microdermabrasion and Viora Reaction, laser services superficially damage the outermost layer of the skin to remove damaged skin cells and encourage the healing process.
- What Does It Treat: Laser services are used to treat the face and body and can be used to help decrease the visibility of wrinkles, acne scarring, and other blemishes.
Set Up A Consultation at Kathryn Russo Medical Aesthetics
At Kathryn Russo Medical Aesthetics in Newton Massachusetts, we provide a variety of skin care treatments. Finding the right treatment for an individual client is best done by getting a consultation done. As you may have noticed many skincare treatments work in a similar way, but the results may differ. Based on your unique goals and skincare needs, Kathryn and her team can match you with the perfect treatment. If you are interested in learning more about aesthetic treatments please contact our team.